AiiAL is a private education evaluation service provider that helps international students and professionals achieve their educational and professional goals through evaluating their international education documents.
A credential evaluation is a comparison of your education accomplishments to standards in USA. This report helps international institutions like schools, employers or licensing boards better understand your educational background and how your education profile compares to U.S. standards.
Click on the link to download the sample report in a PDF format:
A report from AiiAL:
- Identifies and describes your credentials
- Verifies that your credentials are authentic
- May include a grade point average (GPA) equivalency
- Includes an evaluation of the authenticity of your documents
- Your AiiAL report will be completed within 15 business days of receipt, review, and acceptance of all documents by AiiAL and payment in full. Rush service is available for an additional fee.
We offer this service at two levels:
Level 1: Learning service providers of non-formal education.
At this level, AiiAL uses different review procedures, including but not limited to, contacting the issuer of the documents to validate the authenticity of the document and the credentials of the issuer.
Level 2: Academic and formal education.
At this level, depending on the purpose of the evaluation request, AiiAL may use an accredited third-party organization to evaluate academic documents.
It is important to note that some government agencies and universities require the evaluation to be done by an accredited member organization of one of the two national associations of credential evaluation services: National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) and Association of International Credentials Evaluators (AICE). AiiAL is not a member of either organizations at the moment.
- We only accept original documents. All documents must be placed in a sealed envelope with the sender’s signature above the seal and should be couriered to us via DHL. If the envelop is open before we receive it, we will not be able to process your request.
- The result of your assessment will be couriered back to you via DHL, unless your provide us with a different return address.
- A copy of your evaluation document will be available on our website for one year.
- For training or executive certificates and formal (academic) documents for personal or employment use, evaluation will be done directly through AiiAL. Academic documents that will be used for continuing education in USA or Canada will require an additional level of evaluation done by one of our accredited affiliates in USA.
- Legalization of documents at the American Department of State, the Canadian Department of Global Affairs and / or foreign embassies is a separate service for an additional charge.
It is important to verify that the regulatory authority or employer requires and will accept an assessment report issued by AiiAL.